Started training in Brighton Kicks in 1998 under Instructor Jim Caldecourt.
• Obtained Black Belt in 2004
• Obtained 2nd Degree in 2007
• Obtained 3rd Degree in 2013
• Teaching: Started assisting with Junior and Senior Classes in 2003 under Instructor Tiffany Williams. As a qualified NNEB Nursery Nurse Natania specialises in teaching juniors, and is known for her skill and patience. She teaches the Girls Kickboxing Circuit . She is also available for 1:1 Sessions.
• Natania is a regular Cover Instructor for the Adult Classes in Brighton, and the Brighton Womens’ Courses.
• Has attended Instructor Courses with Chief Instructor Chris Kent and Certified Child Protection Courses.
• First Aid and Pediatric First Aid Qualified.
• Has fought, cornered, and judged; and in November 2008 obtained her ISKA Judging and Referee Certificate under Robert Mason (ISKA Chairman USA)