ODILE RAPOPORT (2nd Degree)
• 1990: Introduction to Martial Arts through briefly studying Karate.
• 2007: Started training in Kickboxing under Kicks Instructor Tiffany Williams
• 2008 – 2012: Odile has been an active competitor on the Light Continuous Kickboxing Circuit. She is now putting this experience to good use, and assisting and cornering other fighters at these events.
• 2011 (September) Obtained 1st Degree Black Belt
• First Aid Qualified
• Profession: Blacksmith – Artist. Odile has been commissioned for work in the UK and Abroad. Individual and collaborative pieces of work have been exhibited at various events across the country. She has also taught welding to children through the Traveller’s School (set up by Kay Angus); and was central to the exhibition held to display their completed pieces of work.
• Teaching: From January 2011 – Summer 2013 Odile assisted in the Brighton Women’s Kickboxing Courses. Having obtained well over 50 hours in this role, and now qualified to Instruct, Odile is a Cover Instructor for the Women’s Circuit Class at Kicks, and as of January 2014 is running a Women’s Class at Kicks Eastbourne.
“Known for her ready smile and her kind nature Odile has a natural rapport with students.
We are delighted to welcome her to the Kicks Team of Instructors”.