Natania Lomberg (Brighton)
Started training in Brighton Kicks in 1998 under Instructor Jim Caldecourt.
- Obtained Black Belt in 2004
- Obtained 2nd Degree in 2007
- Obtained 3rd Degree in 2013
- Teaching: Started assisting with Junior and Senior Classes in 2003 under Instructor Tiffany Williams. As a qualified NNEB Nursery Nurse Natania specialises in teaching juniors, and is known for her skill and patience. She teaches the Girls Kickboxing Circuit. She is also available for 1:1 Sessions.
- DBS Checked
- Natania is a regular Cover Instructor for the Adult Classes in Brighton, and the Brighton Womens’ Courses.
- Is part of the Team of Female Instructors on the “Kick Into Positive Action” Kickboxing Programme for Women who’ve been subject to violence or abuse.
- Has attended Instructor Courses with Chief Instructor Chris Kent and Certified Child Protection Courses.
- First Aid and Pediatric First Aid Qualified.
- Has fought, cornered, and judged; and in November 2008 obtained her ISKA Judging and Referee Certificate under Robert Mason (ISKA Chairman USA)