Odile Rapoport (Brighton)
ODILE RAPOPORT (2nd Degree)
- 1990: Introduction to Martial Arts through briefly studying Karate.
- 2007: Started training in Kickboxing under Kicks Instructor Tiffany Williams
- 2008 – 2012: Odile was an active competitor on the Light Continuous Kickboxing Circuit.
- 2011 (September) Obtained 1st Degree Black Belt
- 2015 (October) Obtained 2nd Degree Black Belt
- First Aid Qualified
- DBS Checked
- Profession: Formerly a Blacksmith – Artist. Odile was commissioned for work in the UK and Abroad. Individual and collaborative pieces of work were exhibited at various events across the country. In 2017 Odile returned to University to retrain and is now a FT Occupational Therapist.
- Teaching: Odile has been a qualified Instructor since 2013 and though her time is limited Odile continues to train on a regular basis and covers the Tuesday Women’s Kickboxing Class as and when needed.
Odile is known for her strength and power. She is a great technician and motivator and has inspired many of our students in their kickboxing journeys.